(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
We can’t get the closeness of Allah (God) SWT until and unless we love & follow His Messenger & Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. Simply loving our Prophet; Muhammad is not enough; one needs to follow up that love by living the lifestyle of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, the best role model that ever lived. We should be eager to follow our Messenger Muhammad, PBHM footsteps, and eager to meet him. No one shall have complete faith unless he loves Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, more than he loves wealth, his or her children, and themselves for the pure sake of Allah.
Studying the life of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is an obligation given to us by our Creator- Allah. and helps us better understand the Holy Quran and its context. ❤️ Getting to Know and Love Prophet Muhammad for Kids ❤️ aims to introduce Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, in an easy, fun, & educational way to develop and instill a love for our Prophet, peace be upon him.
Studying the story and life of Prophet Muhammad is the best way to develop that love for our Prophet, Mohammad. This cute Islamic children’s book about Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, is a summarized biography of Allah’s Messenger, designed for kids ages 6+, tweens, and young teens, for developing a deep appreciation, respect, & love for HIM (Pbuh) in their hearts. As parents, it is our responsibility to show HIM (PBUH) as a role model to our children, so that they can live a life similar to the best human that ever lived on this earth. He is the perfect role model for mankind, who taught & demonstrated morality and the highest form of character one could have. We learn about him, so we can follow and emulate him to better ourselves and get closer to Allah.
Chapters & topics of this Prophet Muhmmad biography book for kids include:
- Chapter 1: God Sends Messengers & Prophets to Us & We Learn About Prophet Muhammad
- Chapter 2: (The Land of Makkah Filled with Idols and Idol Worship)
- Chapter 3: (Angel Gabriel Splits Open Prophet Muhammad’s Chest & Washes His Heart)
- Chapter 4: (Prophet Muhammad’s Marriage to His Wife, Khadijah, Peace be Upon Her)
- Chapter 5: (Rebuilding of the Kaaba After the Flood)
- Chapter 6: (Angel Gabriel Comes Down to Prophet Muhammad to Reveal the First Verses of the Holy Quran)
- Chapter 7: (Prophet Muhammad Spreads & Preaches Islam Privately, then Publicly)
- Chapter 8: (The Idol-Worshippers of Mecca Persecute and Harass the Believers)
- Chapter 9: (The Idol-Worshippers of Mecca Prostrate to Allah)
- Chapter 10: (The Year of the Sorrow)
- Chapter 11: (Prophet Muhammad’s Night Journey and Ascension)
- Chapter 12: (The Muslims Migrate to the City of Medina)
- Chapter 13: (The Battle of Badr—Supported with Angels)
- Chapter 14: (The Battle Uhud– Muslims Archers Leave their Post)
- Chapter 15: (The Betrayal of the Jewish Tribes of Medina)
- Chapter 16: (The Battle of the Trench)
- Chapter 17: (The Treaty of Hudaybiyyah)
- Chapter 18: (The Conquest of Makkah)
- Chapter 19: The Farewell Hajj
- Chapter 20: (Prophet Muhammad Returns to Medina & Passes Away):
♥♥ Happy learning to our little kids, tweens, and young teens! ♥♥
★ The Sincere Seeker Kids Collection ★ is designed to introduce and teach your children the essentials they need to know about Allah (God), the Holy Koran, Islam, Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, Hadith for kids, the five pillars of Islam, the 6 articles of faith in Islam, & more in an easy, fun, & educational way.